March 5, 2011

New seven "Red Riding Hood" movie clips

Thanks to Trailer Addict we're now able to watch the latest seven clips of next-week upcoming release "Red Riding Hood". The clips below feature all leading actors of the movie; Amanda Seyfried as Valerie, Shiloh Fernandez as Peter, Max Irons as Henry, Julie Christie as Grandmother, and Gary Oldman as Father Solomon. The movie opens March 11, and is directed by Catherine Hardwicke.

Clip #1: "Don't Come Near Me"



Clip #2: "Talked To Me"



Clip #3: "Wolf Lives Here"



Clip #4: "Wolf Attack"



Clip #5: "It Is You"



Clip #6: "I Thought You Cared About Her"



Clip #7: "I Can't Lose You"



Many people are already skeptical about this movie just because it's written "From the 'Twilight' director" on the trailer. I think they forgot that Hardwicke created a Golden Globe nominated masterpiece "Thirteen" back in 2005, which tells about the hardest and scariest part of girls in age 13. The super talented Evan Rachel Wood starred in the movie, along with Oscar-nominated Holly Hunter, and the girl who wrote the script based on her real life experience herself, Nikki Reed. And just so you know, Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the producers of "Red Riding Hood". My point is, even though I also know that "Red Riding Hood" will be rather cheesy, I think it will be a great feature for the end of spring. As for the girls, you'll have two eyecandies grazing the big screen, Shiloh Fernandez and Max Irons (who apparently tried out for Edward Cullen role in "Twilight" three years ago). Let's just judge after watching it!

0 Comments: