Magnificent director Tim Burton is remaking the popular 1960s horror soap opera "Dark Shadows" into a motion picture. He already chose Johnny Depp — his ultimate muse — for the leading man as Barnabas Collins, which is a vampire.
There were talks about who's going to play opposite Depp in the horror movie, and finally it went to the French actress Eva Green (who was famous of portraying Vesper Lynd, the girl who broke James Bond's heart in "Casino Royale"), according to Deadline. Green landed a role as Angelique, a powerful witch who has an affair with Barnabas. Green will star amongst other actresses who reportedly also landed roles in this movie, Bella Heathcote as Victoria Winters and Jackie Earle Haley as Willie Loomis.
"Dark Shadows" will feature a lot of supernatural creatures, from vampires, zombies, witches, monsters, warlocks, even parallel universe. I haven't watched the series but knowing that the ingenious Tim Burton will direct it, this will probably be amazing. I already imagined that we'll see breathtaking visualization in this movie like he did to "Alice in Wonderland" and "Sweeney Todd"!
I found a fan-made trailer of the classic "Dark Shadows" on YouTube, about the ressurection of Barnabas Collins, which I think it's pretty awesome. Please check it out below:







0 Comments:
Post a Comment