First of all, I am so sorry for the lack updates. My internet device was broken and apparently it took more than three days for the ISP company to send a technician and fix it. It's not that I was too lazy to go to an internet cafe, it's been raining real hard almost every day here. It was also disadvantaging for me since I got left out of many interesting news.
One of them is the official poster release of my most awaited movie this year, "X-Men: First Class". This image depicts the logo of Professor Xavier's exclusive mutant school. Looks awesome!
And then there was also a photo of the "X-Men: First Class" cast in full make up and costume. This photo turned out to be a fake, even Matthew Vaughn, the director, thought that it was badly 'photoshopped'. Nevertheless, it pretty much described the characters, and I thought it's pretty cool. Check the photo below:
But then finally a bunch of official stills have been released, take a look!
For all X-Men fans, mark your calendar: June 3, 2011!














0 Comments:
Post a Comment