I'm going to introduce you to some weekly features you'll find in this site:
- Star Of The Week: I will make a short profile of the legendary, well-known or even upcoming rising star in the movie industry. Speaking of the newcomers, I have a pretty good pair of eyes when it comes to 'predicting' who will be 'huge'.
- Movie Recommendation Of The Week: I will review one of my most favorite movie and suggest you to watch it in case you're wondering to watch what movie for the weekend. Please note that the movie could be old release.
- Indonesian Movie Of The Week: I gotta tell you that Indonesian movie industry has been evolving really well, and it has a lot choice of great movies to watch! As a proud Indonesian I'm going to use this blog to promote the Indonesian creations.
OK then, these features will be available next week as I have to choose and write the most interesting topics.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment