Even though moviegoers already 'doubt' the storyline and screenplay of this movie (including me), we're all inevitable 'blown away' by the glorious graphics, action, and special effects of the trailer. Zack Snyder is truly a revolutionary director, and one of my most favorites.
In my opinion, Zack never put aside the substantial values of his movies, because I personally enjoyed "Watchmen" and "300" (I watched "Sin City" as well but I didn't get 'the feel' like I did in the previous two movies). He's been bringing 'realism' through his movies, the one's that audience could relate to and understand because it makes us think "Well if I were them (the characters), I'll do the same way).
"Sucker Punch" tells a story about a young girl who's institutionalized by her wicked stepfather. Retreating to an alternative reality as a coping strategy, she envisions a plan which will help her escape from the facility. It will hit theatre in March 25, 2011 with no 3D. Emily Browning, Jenna Malone, Abbie Cornish, and Vanessa Hudgens star as the ass-kicking girls.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment